Everytime I long on to this site since morn of Sept.15, my virus protection gives me alerts that it is blocking a virus from this site.. Anyone else getting this alert. I am running AVG virus protection

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha! I re-enabled javascript and poof, gohaynesvilleshale.com gone! Disabling javascript again lets me see this site but a lot of functionality is gone.
Very weird...

I'm finding this is only happening with this website so there must be an issue specific to this website.
Me too.
A scan from Google shows no problems.

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for www.gohaynesvilleshale.com

What is the current listing status for www.gohaynesvilleshale.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 10 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 0 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-08-28, and suspicious content was never found on this site within the past 90 days.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS13535 (NING).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.gohaynesvilleshale.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Avast fixed my problem.
Mine too, BD,poi.
I'm betting there's some bad script on this site somewhere that's setting off those AV programs.
Maybe I'm not getting warnings like everyone else because I am not using a Windows OS.
I still can't view this website without disabling my browser's javascript function.
Did Avast fix it or just ignoring it now?
I've only had it installed for 24 hours. It's the latest free version and never detected the javascrpit issue with the site. I figured it was an AVG glitch. Obviously that's not the case. I think Keith needs to address the issue and advise us on it's nature. He needs to get a full in box on the subject.
Maybe it has something to do with the script in the images. I turned my javascript back on and turned off my automatically load images function and it didn't kick me off the site.

I don't like the way this site looks with that function disabled but at least I can reply to a post now....

Perhaps it's a problem on another site where some photos on here are linked.
When those photos eventually loaded with my javascript turned on, I got booted. That would explain perhaps why I didn't get booted off the site for a few seconds.
I am running Sophos Anti-Virus software which is a very robust anti-virus package and I am not getting the virus alert. However, my wife is running AVG and she is getting the alert.
No problems here...
Hey it's working now!
I have everything turned back on and am still here!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service