KB posted this discussion a while back and it was a lot of fun. I thought I would bring the subject back up since there are so many new people.

Views: 103

Replies to This Discussion

Dorcheated, I like Milli Vanilli 2!!!
KB, Now I was trying to think of that song!!! When I was telling Dorcheated that I like Milli Vanilli also!!! Girl you Know It's True!!! Oh oh Oh I Love U!!!
Blame It On The Rain, is not Bad either!!!
I have to agree with you Earl. I even like that young upstart, Kenny Wayne Sheppard, pretty well too.
Course, I like me some Jazz every once in while too. What about Mr. Miles Davis?
Not one particular type, some recent favorites-" Diggin' the Dancing Queen" ". Music from Somewhere in Time. Most listened to -smooth jazz including Miles Davis, Cathaus. I Can Only Imagine by Mercy Me. Elvis, Frank Sinatra, etc, etc. except for rap.
The music from Somewhere in time is the only album that I have ever owned (lots of other CD's though).
Yes I have the movie, keep meaning to buy the CD. Watched it day before Chris Reeves died, gave me the chillies when I heard.
Now I am going to really date myself but I love Abba! Old Blue Eyes was the best. I have so many of his CDs. I like the knock-off Sinatras too, ie., Michael Buble' and Harry Connick Jr. But now if Mr. Cathaus wants to get me "in the mood" (wink wink) he puts on a Kenny G. CD and takes off his toupe'!!!
Collin Raye - If You Get There Before I Do. (If you get there before I do. Don't give up on me. I'll meet you when my chores are through).
Collin Raye's " I Was Loved by You" played during the wedding ceremony of one Snake & K.K. Stewart way back "when country wasnt cool". I even think I scored that night.
You just couldn't stop with the song, could you? Now I have this vision that I can't get outa my head!
Good one Brawler! (LOL)
I had that one coming!
Yes but with Kenny G, I don't have to think about anything. I can just Veg Out.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service