I just got a call today, from XTO, saying they were running a pipeline from east to west, across the Attoyac. There are several rigs drilling for XTO in Waterman at this time. Does anyone know where other XTO wells are that might tie into this pipeline. Maybe around the Lake Pinkston area.

Views: 167

Replies to This Discussion

Haven't heard anything about that yet but did hear that a 40 inch line was going in from Palestine to Kountz. That will be running west of Shelby but will tie into some lines in the area.ossibly the one you are talking about? Do you know how big the line will be that is crossing the Attoyac?
supposedly a 16"
Have a little more info on this XTO pipeline. It is going from one well to another. The names of the two XTO wells are Hernsbuger and Harris. I know where the Hernsbuger well is, near Waterman, Shelby county, but I don't know where the Harris is. I do think it is in Nacogdoches country, between Garrison and Martinsville, near the Attoyac. I need to go to the drilling report and see if I can find this well. I think the pipeline will go thru a neighbors property, (his name is Ed Flint) he's a new owners. I think he is in the Westley Hill Survey.
Harris well is in far NW corner of W Hill Sur just west of Attoyac and S of H.B. Dance Sur...where is Mr. Flint's property in Hill Survey?...or what is it close to? My understanding is that XTO is not putting in the pipeline...it is just near some of their wells and will connect to a 20" line in Shelby County
Thank You! If you have a map look on the Shelby County side of the Attoyac River. You will see a large paper company tract, part of which has a 75 Ac Ed Waren tract. You may also see 108 Ac G.B Clay Est. Both of these tracts are near where the pipeline will cross the Attoyac. If you don't see any of these tract, you may look north and see the T.F. Gordon Survey and the H.Hancock surveys. This Flint property is on the Nacogdoches side of the Attoyac and is across from my land, which has old names such as, J. Hughes or Powdrill, or Clay. I don't have a good map in front of me. Anyway, this XTO pipeline will cross the Enbridge 16" pipeline which is being constructed now.
thank you very much for the info...I see exactly where you are talking about on my map...I was referencing the Enbridge line in my earlier comment...did not realize XTO was laying a line also...
Are you using an online map, from TRRC? If so, help me to find this locations.

XTO Energy will drill the Hearnsberger Gas Unit Well No. 1 to 14,000 feet in a wildcat field. This well is 12.8 miles southwest of Center in the Hill, W Survey, A-282. It may be drilled in the Stockman (Cotton Valley) Field, the Stockman, South (Travis Peak) Field or the Stockman, South (Pettit) Field.

I never did find the Harris well in the drilling report.

I'm one of those people that can't wait to see where the surveyors stake the ROW, I want to see where I think it might go. That way, if I see it's crossing my front yard, I can start crying now. (Not really that funny! )
for the Hearnsberger .....from the intersection of CR 1543 and CR 1520 go south on 1520 about 3/4 of a mile...then east on gravel road about 1/3 mile to location....
Is that north or south of Hwy 7?
Hearnsberger is approximately 3.5 miles north of Hwy 7 as the crow flies
Thanks, John. Is that near you?
Okay, I know where that is. That road was first used to service a Miller well. I remember when they drilled it, about 3 years ago. They had a bad time. Claimed they drilled off into a cavern that took all their mud, and they lost cerulation. After that they had some other problems. And as far as I know, they never did make a well there. Now XTO must have purchased the lease or traded for it.
I'm still looking for the XTO's Harris Well, Nacogdoches side of the Attoyac. Must be more north than the Hearnsberger Can you tell me who's land it is on? I'm guessing it's off what we call The Pine Hill Road, don't know the number.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service