As of today, North Park Estates (71107) hit 993 members. Although North Park Estates is focused on 6 core sections, various sections from all over have joined. People from Longwood, Oil City, and Vivian have joined.

There is no obligation to join and anyone can walk away at anytime. We are all volunteers and DO NOT charge anything to join. For more information visit www.northparkestates.net.

Views: 55

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

if my lot is not in the core section,it will still be submitted for bidding?
Sure it will. Just remember the more you have in your section the better chance your section will get a favorable offer. Check www.northparkestates.net for updates.

Thanks
whats going on with the nego. over here it looks like there is no activity here....www.northparkestates.net.
Did this group give up?
Not at all. I think the website says we are waiting on the mineral companies to get back with us. I think the date was Oct 16. We are still doing a lot of researching and cleaning up or database.

From what I understand, mineral companies are slowing down because they have more land than what they can handle. It's not because they are not intrested, so be careful if a land man tells you something different.

Even if no one replies by Oct 16th then that's OK. Most of us are willing to remain patient. Remember, we cannot promise anything; however, with our group being so large, there is a good chance we will attract very good offers. There is nothing to lose so why not?

Although at times, it may seem nothing is being done that is not the case. Some information we do not want posted on the web because we do not want to give mineral companies all of our cards. Many of us are working very hard.

Your best bet is to round up neighbors in your section to join as well. The database is great because it eliminates going door-to-door and passing out flyers. Our group is organizing by section. Most sections have section reps to pass information.

The stronger each section is the better chance of a better offer. If you have any questions email www.northparkestates71107@yahoo.com. Give the first 6 digits of your geo # and I can point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Kevin
WHAT IS A GEO#?
Every parcel of land in LA has a Geo # (AKA Account #). This is not the property address, it is normally a 15 digit code that shows were you are located on a map under the Rectangular Survey System.

The first 2 digits is your Township Line (Latitude Lines). The 3rd and 4th digits is your Range Line (Longitude). Where these 2 lines intersect, make up a 6 mile by 6 mile square, simply called a Township. In most Townships there are 36 sections. Most sections are 1 mile by 1 mile (640 acres). Go to www.caddosheriff.org, under "Tax", then "Account Information" to research your Geo #

All of the numbers past the first 6 digits are even more specific. North Park Estates is organizing by sections. When you enter the information on www.northparkestates.net, the computer automatically groups you with people in your section and executes a running total of the pooled acreage in your section.

I have been giving classes free of charge, usually at the N. S'port library on how to research Haynesville Shale. All are welcome, not just NPE members. If you round up 10-30 people I would be more than happy to hold another. If you have any other questions please email me at northparkestates71107@yahoo.com. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kevin
I received a call from Twin Cities.
They made an offer for a lease on my property at 215 N. Main St in Blanchard.
I asked them to send me the information in the mail to look over.
I was just curious if they have contacted anyone else.
Yes they have contacted several, but the offers are low. The highest I have seen is $3K on the Bonus and 3/16th Royalty from George Dean of Twin Cities. Can't say for sure but many think the offers will get better mid next year.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service