I tried sending a message to all members of this group.I'm not sure if I did it right, the notice is from the Shreveport-Blanchard Assoc.

A meeting will be held at Creamer's Furniture Store on July 16th at 6:30. We will be meeting with a representative from Chesapeake. He will present us an offer. We are told by the guy that set the meeting up that the offer will be for a minimum of $18,000 an acre. He is interested in land within a 5 mile radius of the Shreveport-Blanchard Hwy.

I'm not sure what [Section/TS/Range] this includes, but I plan to attend because I live in the Blanchard area.

Views: 137

Replies to This Discussion

And I should also point out that the 32% was mentioned as an "escalated" rate after pay out. Which I took to mean the percentage started lower, but after the well was paid for it would go up. I would like to know more about escalated % after pay out if any one has more information on this. I have been told that the thick part of the shale that E Texas is commonly given credit for, actually starts in Blanchard, so maybe Cathy is right - we may have A rated land.
has anyone had any contact with Steve since the meeting?
I called his office & left my data...the lady said they would get back with me with a Grade & price for my locale..

I will devulge any info I receive.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service