I'm interested in joining together with owners in the T19N, R14W, Sec31 area. Anything happening there yet? I haven't been contacted by anyone yet. This is just east of Northwoods High School.

Views: 32

Replies to This Discussion

I saw a sign up on Albany Rd about a property owners meeting last night in a church gym- but I don't know what happened. I haven't heard of any offers yet, but it looks like land east and west of there is receiving offers, so it may be just a matter of time-

Doug Williams
Go to www.northparkestates.net to join area landowners.
North Park Estates has just this week posted the sections that they will include in their organization for negotiations and this section was not included on their "list" of sections. I'm in this section. What streets are in Cochran subdivision? The association that met in the Trinity Baptist Church gym DID include this section with their group.
Streets in Cochran Subdivision are Kent, Winchester and there is another besides Pine Knoll, but I can't remember that one. The Subdivision is off of Pinehill, near Roy Rd.
Thank you for the street names...then you live pretty much behind my property. I am familiar with the streets..just didn't know that it is called Cochran Subdiv.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service