Goodrich to acquire approximately 12,000 net acres in Nacogdoches and Angelina Counties

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/goodrich-petroleum-announce...

Angelina River Trend Acreage Acquisition

The Company announced it has entered into an agreement to acquire approximately 12,000 net acres in Nacogdoches and Angelina Counties, Texas which it believes to be prospective for the Haynesville Shale. With the additional acreage, the Company now has approximately 85,000 net acres prospective for the Haynesville across its entire acreage position. On the basis of recent drilling results in the area and offset well data, the Company now feels it has approximately 22,000 net acres prospective for the Haynesville in the Angelina River Trend area. The Company plans to drill its first Haynesville well on its Angelina River Trend acreage in the first half of 2010.

Tags: Angelina, Haynesville, Nacogdoches

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

Jeffreel..any idea who sold to them?
Not yet.
possibly SWN?
SWN has a lot of holdings in the river trend area as does a number of other companies such as EOG, Seven Energy, and others. I've platted all the unit decs for San Augustine and Shelby county and am working on Nacogdoches now. If I figure out something I will post.
Those would be great maps to post--thanks for any info
Seven Energy involved in NE Nacogdoches and in Shelby..didn't they sale out to Burk Royalty
I am finding that developing these units from railroad commission records is more daunting than I anticipated. Sorry about not publishing a map for Nacogdoches County, but a portion of what I have completed is attached. And oh yea, it was not Shelby county I finished with San Augustine, it was Sabine. Sorry.

At any rate, the attached map is derived from Railroad Commission records only. I have not verified anything through the local county clerks offices. This will give you some idea of who is where in these counties. Between clients I am still building more on Nacogdoches and Shelby. Will try and post updates when I can.
Attachments:
William, That is awesome. If you have Sabine County finished can we get a look at that one also? Fantastic stuff. I have been looking for something like this to help track what is going on out there. Thanks!
I have Sabine County finished. But to be honest the main rush was 2008 and not alot has really been permitted. But I'll try to get up what I have after Xmas.
thanks for sharing!!
Very impressive work. I own 60 acres in Nac, JM Mora 827 and would be intersted to see more. Thanks for the great work.
One more thing. If anyone pulls this for use, please let me know and give me a heads up.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service