Lisa Melder-Johnson's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"Well is that good or bad news?  Are they anticipating alot of SW waste or coming fro…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jan 16, 2020 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by Darrell Blanchard

"Wow good news.  Thanks Bob for sharing.  Looks like they are filling in where they d…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jan 16, 2020 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19, 2020

" That's the Ensign 777 RIG right?   Makes sense for cost effectiveness for 2 compani…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jan 8, 2020 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19, 2020

"Great picture of site.  Keep good news coming. Wonder why no new info on 252119 Crow…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Jan 8, 2020 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19, 2020

"I see that!   Sounds good and they are coming more North."

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 26, 2019 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19, 2020

"Bob if I do to the Rapides Parish Court House, how to I go about finding this info &…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 2, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"This may help too!   A lot of this land is within the 3D shoot that is being done by…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 2, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Anyone have any ideas as to who these guys are holding leases on BLM land in the are…"

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Hopefully so guys!   Time will tell.   I know there was also some recent changes in…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 1, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Keep'm spudding!  Good news for our area!"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Oct 23, 2019 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

76 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by David Crockett

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service