Lisa Melder-Johnson's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"I see that!   Sounds good and they are coming more North."

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 26, 2019 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19
Reply by Darrell Blanchard

"Bob if I do to the Rapides Parish Court House, how to I go about finding this info &…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 2, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

"This may help too!   A lot of this land is within the 3D shoot that is being done by…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 2, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Anyone have any ideas as to who these guys are holding leases on BLM land in the are…"

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Hopefully so guys!   Time will tell.   I know there was also some recent changes in…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Nov 1, 2019 to The resurgence of the Louisiana Austin Chalk

738 Nov 2, 2019

"Keep'm spudding!  Good news for our area!"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Oct 23, 2019 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"Skip if you look at the LA DNR Application for public hearing documents on this well…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Sep 11, 2019 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"Skip this might by interesting or helpful too."

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Sep 10, 2019 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"I was just looking at that too Skip!   Not even on the GIS map yet.   Looks like it…"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Sep 10, 2019 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

69 Mar 11

"Is it in the new large 3D survey?"

Lisa Melder-Johnson replied Aug 9, 2019 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

44 Jan 19
Reply by Darrell Blanchard

RSS

© 2020   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service