David Crockett's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"I see that southwind has a 2400 acre unit on the hearing docket for sept 17-rapides…"

David Crockett replied Aug 9 to Southwind AC Units formed in Maters Creek Field, Evangeline and Rapides parishes

10 Aug 10
Reply by Hydrocarbonite

"Kirk has posted an update on his blog July 31"

David Crockett replied Jul 31 to ConocoPhillips disappointed in Louisiana Austin Chalk

10 Aug 1
Reply by Rock Man

"There is a new entry on the 29th on sonris on this well"

David Crockett replied Jul 30 to Petroquest AC Well Permit in Lacour Field, Pointe Coupee

26 Aug 1
Reply by William C. Morrison

"We all appreciate Jay, Rockman and Skip for their valuable input. "

David Crockett replied Jun 26 to EOG AC Drilling Permit - East Feliciana

59 Jun 28
Reply by Rock Man

"A simplified cross section that I found at eaglefordshale.com"

David Crockett replied Jun 16 to Prime Rock Resources & New Dawn Energy Joint Venture - Masters Creek

38 Jun 21
Reply by Lisa Melder-Johnson

""

David Crockett replied Jun 16 to Prime Rock Resources & New Dawn Energy Joint Venture - Masters Creek

38 Jun 21

"Thank you for such a great in depth explanation. I know that it is hard to get down…"

David Crockett replied Jun 13 to Prime Rock Resources & New Dawn Energy Joint Venture - Masters Creek

38 Jun 21

"Rockman I hate to ask dumb questions, but does the Eagleford  run under the Austin c…"

David Crockett replied Jun 13 to Prime Rock Resources & New Dawn Energy Joint Venture - Masters Creek

38 Jun 21

"That’s a great answer and thank you. There is no simple answers here. Only a big che…"

David Crockett replied Jun 12 to Prime Rock Resources & New Dawn Energy Joint Venture - Masters Creek

38 Jun 21

"Rockman -Do you think that this group of individuals can overcome the obstacles in t…"

David Crockett replied Jun 12 to Prime Rock Resources & New Dawn Energy Joint Venture - Masters Creek

38 Jun 21

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service