Mike Johnson's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess what is puzzling to me is that there is no information that indicates that t…"

Mike Johnson replied Feb 11, 2020 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

76 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by David Crockett

"Based on the completion information filed with the D.O.C., I find it hard to believe…"

Mike Johnson replied Feb 11, 2020 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

76 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by David Crockett

"Impressive is almost an understatement. Some of the old dual lateral wells IP'd at 1…"

Mike Johnson replied Jan 30, 2020 to New Vernon Parish Horizontal AC Well Permitted

76 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by David Crockett

"Skip, Have you heard anything about the EOG Ironwood well? They completed it back in…"

Mike Johnson replied Oct 22, 2019 to Louisiana Austin Chalk: Hundreds of Millions Down the Drain?

34 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"In the case of the Department of Conservation I would say that is mostly true. Unfor…"

Mike Johnson replied Oct 8, 2019 to Louisiana Austin Chalk: Hundreds of Millions Down the Drain?

34 Oct 22, 2019

"Skip, There are several reasons for the lack of activity in South Louisiana.  First…"

Mike Johnson replied Oct 8, 2019 to Louisiana Austin Chalk: Hundreds of Millions Down the Drain?

34 Oct 22, 2019

"If you have a Trader Joe's near you, they have two very good proprietary ones (in bo…"

Mike Johnson replied Oct 2, 2019 to Louisiana Austin Chalk: Hundreds of Millions Down the Drain?

34 Oct 22, 2019

"Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc. It's one of the lower priced sauvignon blancs from the Marl…"

Mike Johnson replied Oct 2, 2019 to Louisiana Austin Chalk: Hundreds of Millions Down the Drain?

34 Oct 22, 2019

"I learn something new almost everyday. One of my favorite wines now comes in a can!"

34 Oct 22, 2019

"Rock Man, I agree with just about everything you said and would like to add a few po…"

Mike Johnson replied Oct 1, 2019 to Louisiana Austin Chalk: Hundreds of Millions Down the Drain?

34 Oct 22, 2019

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service