i live on elaine, lady next door to me who went to meeting told me they are offering 3 to 4 thousand an acre because we are a old sub divison? and that 3 home's sit on an acre, i have atleast a half an acre my self. does anyone know what's the latest on all this. eddie edwapete3@aol.com

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

Myself and a few others in Shady Grove received letters from Twin Cities offering 5.5k an acre and 25% royalties. Keep attending meetings because they are more informative and will keep you updated with O&G happenings. There is strength in numbers, join a coalition.
Age of the sub-division shouldn't really matter, it's based on what's under the ground. Attend the meeting Thursday (if possible) instead of basing your decision on what's being said by neighbors. As Justin stated, "There is strength in numbers".
Ed, please try to attend the meeting at Bellaire Baptist Church on Thursday@6:30pm. LD is right the age of the neighborhood doesn't figure into any of this. It's what's under the ground. The South Bossier Home Owners Coalition will do their best to negotiate a better deal for you. It's totally free.
ED... go to the top of this page and click on events.
Ed, you should have received a flyer on your door today and Elaine Street is included in tomorrow evening's meeting group. Please invite the lady next door to you to attend this meeting as well... she evendently attended the wrong meeting or based her information on someone else's opinion from another group, you will benefit greatly from the information you read on here and the information you receive first hand by attending the meeting.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service