**rumor**

525 bopd and rising

Also heard that SWN was planning on recompleting the Roberson well at the higher portion of the the Brown Dense which is the same level the Garrett well was completed.

Can anyone confirm?

Views: 30330

Replies to This Discussion

And the Garret well is where...?

Section 7 - Township 23 North - Range 5 West, Claiborne Parish, LA.

Skip:  Isn't the Garrett Well in 36-23-7????

Buddy, it depends on which "Garrett" well you are referring to.  In this case we are discussing the SWN L SMK RA SUA; GARRETT 7-23-5H #1 which is located in S7 - 23N - 5W.  The AIX Garrett L&T #1 is located in S36 - 23N - 7W.

Got it.

Thanks Skip!

I just heard that 6 new oil storage tanks were seen from the air today at the Garrett location. Let's hope this is a good sign.

Sure seems to be a lot of activity up in that area. I have been told that there is a new pipeline under construction in that area also.
New rumor is Garrett is making 800bopd now. Rumor only. Nothing announced from SWN yet.

leaping lizards! if that rumor turns out right, their stock should take a bump up! I am pulling for them.

I trust my source but still take it with a grain of salt as someone could have mistaken bwpd with bopd.
I have heard anywhere from mid 400 BOPD to mid 500 BOPD. This came From a rig hand that also told me about the 100 BOPD on the Roberson before it was announced. It's funny the same "rumored" numbers are cOming from multiple sources! I guess well see when LOGC releases the next OGP.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service