Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,031)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"As the clerk's staff to show you the Day Book.  If leases are being filed they will…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 3, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"I bow to your superior knowledge of E TX and it's eccentricities, Julie.  More than…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 20, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"On a normal day I bet the girls would shut down for lunch in a heart beat.  But with…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 19, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"The record room closes for lunch?"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 18, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"waylon, I defer to jffree1 on this one.  I'm not sufficiently familiar with all the…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 7, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"That begs the question of why the well was permitted as a horizontal but Anadarko ch…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 6, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"Hasn't been gone long, waylon.  The rig was still reporting as drilling last Friday.…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 6, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"It could be title due diligence for division order purposes for a recently completed…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 30, 2014 to Anyone know of current leasing activity/offers in Cass County?

84 May 13, 2015

"Thanks, Mark.  Stroud Petroleum has permitted 11 wells in Louisiana in the last 4 ye…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 5, 2013 to Cass County

101 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Waylon Buckland

"Please check it for me when you get the chance.  The only energy company with the St…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Dec 4, 2013 to Cass County

101 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Waylon Buckland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service