Lots of bulldozers working east of original pad. Is this going to be another Encana Gas Factory?

Views: 312

Replies to This Discussion

Sonris finally posted production results for this well. Rumors had it at 19mcf and it is near that. One of the best for 14/14
KCM, thanks for the tip. Yes - an excellent well.

EnCana, M&M Long 9 #H1 Well, Serial #239980, S9-T14N-R14W, DeSoto Parish, 18870 Mcfd, 24/64" Choke, 7291 psi Flowing Pressure
Have you driven by it? Lots of land clearing east of pad. I wonder if it will be an Encana gas factory
les, I heard yesterday that Sec. 9 will be one of Encana's gas factories. Lots of work going on there to increase pad size. Will be interesting to see
KCM, yes it will be interesting. You will just have to be on the lookout for the well permits.
with the encana gas factories, will all 8 wells be drilled back to back or over a period of several years? Encana is setting up several gas factories off Red Bluff Rd., so apparently they have a place for the gas.
KCM, for a true "gas factory" pilot EnCana should drill several wells back-to-back to test out the concept. Be aware that every large pad is not necessarily immediately going to be gas factory pilot but rather is built for the future. Well permits and actual drilling will reveal the true gas factory pilot locations. I do expect 1-2 of the pilots to be located in DeSoto Parish.
According to DNR, Encana is requesting 8 additional wells for sec. 9. Have not seen any permits for them yet. I know in Sec. 7/ of 14/14, that is also under consideration to be a gas factory . A lot depends on what Sec. 6 & 7(Packert wells) do. They are going to pipeline tomorrow, so should know the flow soon
Sunday Times listed 7 alt wells for Sec. 9/ 14/14
KCM, are the wells actually being drilled into Section 4?
Les, look at April 20 docket for DNR. It shows where wells in Sec. 4 and Sec. 9 (14/14) are going. About a mile south of this same line of wells, Exco is setting up their own multiple well system. These are off Long RD which connects Red Bluff to Hwy 5
RE: 14/14 Desoto: Les, Exco is now applying to DNR for 8 wells in Sec. 10. There are multiple wells going in Sections 4, 9, 21. What is up with that little pocket. All these multiple wells going into one small geographical area.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service