Stan Grimm's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the detailed response. I may be naive, but I think Seeco will try and wor…"

Stan Grimm replied Apr 30, 2010 to Selrahc v. Seeco lawsuit from Van Buren County

11 May 5, 2010
Reply by john goodday

"Excellent question. We have not signed particpation agreements with Seeco, but remai…"

Stan Grimm replied Apr 28, 2010 to Selrahc v. Seeco lawsuit from Van Buren County

11 May 5, 2010
Reply by john goodday

"I agree that getting this lawsuit behind us will help clear the air for the Ozark Hi…"

Stan Grimm replied Apr 24, 2010 to Selrahc v. Seeco lawsuit from Van Buren County

11 May 5, 2010
Reply by john goodday

"I have not seen it. Usually they just say something to the effect that the attached…"

Stan Grimm replied Apr 22, 2010 to Selrahc v. Seeco lawsuit from Van Buren County

11 May 5, 2010
Reply by john goodday

"I think this puts another nail in the coffin for anyone trying to claim ownership of…"

Stan Grimm replied Apr 20, 2010 to Selrahc v. Seeco lawsuit from Van Buren County

11 May 5, 2010
Reply by john goodday

"Thanks again and I agree we need to keep a close watch."

Stan Grimm replied Feb 16, 2010 to New Well Results

22 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"John, thanks to you, I found the report. Will also check it regularly. Have a good w…"

Stan Grimm replied Feb 15, 2010 to New Well Results

22 Feb 7, 2013

"John, Thanks for the information. I am not familiar with the AOGC weekly scout repor…"

Stan Grimm replied Feb 15, 2010 to New Well Results

22 Feb 7, 2013

"I see on the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission map that Seeco has a spud well in the n…"

Stan Grimm replied Feb 3, 2010 to New Well Results

22 Feb 7, 2013

"Sorry to be slow in responding. Arguments went well and decision handed down Decembe…"

Stan Grimm replied Dec 21, 2009 to Calling All Fayetteville Shale Mineral Owners...

6 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by CR Warner

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service