Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,018)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm unsure of what "testing" you are referring.  The well costs are limited to the a…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Apr 4, 2018 to Contacted by landman- 17N, 1W in Jackson Parish

3 Apr 4, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Here's what I know from recent research.  Range is down to one rig from four a few m…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Mar 30, 2018 to Contacted by landman- 17N, 1W in Jackson Parish

3 Apr 4, 2018

"No.  After bragging somewhat on their early Jackson wells, Range has not reported co…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Sep 6, 2017 to MRD LIKES THE LOOK OF LCV IN JACKSON PARISH

6 Sep 6, 2017

"You're welcome, Ryan.  It could be, but there are more important parameters than thi…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 10, 2016 to MRD LIKES THE LOOK OF LCV IN JACKSON PARISH

6 Sep 6, 2017

"Which wells - Lincoln or Jackson?  Keep in mind that something less than 5% of the p…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied May 10, 2016 to MRD LIKES THE LOOK OF LCV IN JACKSON PARISH

6 Sep 6, 2017

"Then he would have offered to purchase your mineral right or a royalty interest.  Th…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 14, 2016 to Jackson Parish - landman offered to purchase my property (not just lease the minerals)

9 Feb 14, 2016

"You're welcome.  You might still want to make a courthouse visit to see what compani…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 9, 2016 to Jackson Parish - landman offered to purchase my property (not just lease the minerals)

9 Feb 14, 2016

"You don't want to approach a land company unless you wish to receive a low ball offe…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Feb 9, 2016 to Jackson Parish - landman offered to purchase my property (not just lease the minerals)

9 Feb 14, 2016

"For companies developing or speculating in minerals there is only one reason I can t…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 30, 2016 to Jackson Parish - landman offered to purchase my property (not just lease the minerals)

9 Feb 14, 2016

"Companies often need some surface ownership for facilities and well pads.  We're not…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Jan 25, 2016 to Jackson Parish - landman offered to purchase my property (not just lease the minerals)

9 Feb 14, 2016

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service