I have land in lincoln Parish. Does the haynesville shale extend into the
Terryville field? What are the going bonus rates for leases? And royalty rates? I Live in California and have heard the (haynesville play) area being described as the modern day gold rush.

Views: 218

Replies to This Discussion

Knightthief, go to this website and click on the Sonris Lite link in the second paragraph: http://sonris-www.dnr.state.la.us/www_root/sonris_portal_1.htm. Go to 'Wells by Parish', scroll down to Lincoln, it should show you what's going on there.
Also check out the 'Activity in Lincoln' discussion in this Group. There's a Petrohawk website you'll really like, I think :-)
Thanks. I am familiar with sonris. It is a very informative website. I currently have a lease on one section in terryville and I'm unleased on another section with a small parcel aprox 7 acres. Kcs or petrohawk have not contacted me regarding a lease. Is there any relationship between the haynesville and the terryville?
They're saying the Haynesville extends over into Lincoln Parish. Could be Terryville's part of it, speculatively speaking.
First of all no one is going to do this for you. If you want to know research as follows:

get google earth.

query: dnr glossary

scroll down to permitted wells parishes

click.

run a search by parish between the dates 01/01/04 thru 07/30/08

Take copy the coordinates

now google earth----pin point--- type in coordinates and well infor and keep track of the wells in the terryfield area.

Helps a lot.
Thankyou. I ran the search. very good information. You are the man. I will now be able to track. Keep up the good work! Hopefully I will be able to help you in the future.
Hopeyou are right about the Smackover.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service