XTO has halted leasing efforts in Marion County. Found this out through Maverick Land Services in Marshall.

I've been very disappointed in the morals and ethics (or lack thereof) of Maverick and maybe it will now work to my family's advantage that I managed to get 4 of the 7 siblings to not sign a terrible lease presented to the other 3. I missed delivery of my "certified" letter today from Maverick. However, in a discussion posted in another area on this site, jkw3 acknowledges that we are free to pursue a lease with another company. If anyone knows of a reputable company to deal with, please let me know.

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

I know nothing about them, but Petromax is evaulating our minerals in Marion County for possible lease . The contact I have is Larry Schafer, lschafer@petromaxoperating.com, 972/271/0999. I wonder why XTO halted their leasing in Marion County?
Petromax is one company that, to my knowledge, has not yet talked to our group of 700 + acres. Only 70 of those acres are mine to handle, but I would love to know more about what Petromax is doing in Marion County.
I may know more tomorrow when I pick up the certified letter from the post office.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service