The well is located in the W. A. Ferguson Survey, A-210, 14.4 miles east of Carthage or 2.8 miles west of the state line.

Tags: Chesapeake, Haynesville, Panola, Shale

Views: 73

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Jffree, where is this well located. I didn't know CKP had crossed over into Panola. ll MMCFD is pretty good. I believe this is north of me - I'm located where FM2517 comes into LA. How far is this from my property? I have interest in the Werner-Bagley on the state line but Chevron still has this all, I believe.
The Werner #1H is in the W. A. Ferguson Survey, A-210 about 3.5 miles SW of FM 2517 @ stateline. Of interest to you, also, would be the CHK-Wiener #1H which had an IP of 11.533 MMcfd in the S. W. Mimms Survey, A-449, about 1.5 miles WEST of that same point at the state line.

You can go 3-5 miles in any direction from that spot and find IPs in the 10-15 MMcfd range so it's a good spot to be in, IMO. Ownership of a leasehold is subject to change... and the only way to know if your acreage is still with the original lessee is to ask them or go look in the County Records to see if they made assignments to others that may have included your lease.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service