Skip Peel - Independent Landman's Discussions (16,307)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Considering the dropping national rig count, I wouldn't expect that they couldn't ge…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 29 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"The state provides severance tax relief for horizontal and "deep" wells. A hold over…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 23 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"Dion is a long time member.  He is the most knowledgeable and experienced landman I…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 13 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"The ORRI would be from one party to another.  If the source you are using doesn't ha…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 12 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"And I know mine.  Insufficient information for a comprehensive answer. Overriding Ro…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 12 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"Not until a rig is assigned or spud as reported in the weekly rig report."

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jul 11 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"I think 30 to 50' is about the usual in pad drilling.  I have been on a pad with 16…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jun 28 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"RM is correct. The name is the same but this is a different well.  The #2.  So not a…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jun 28 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"This is the #2 well. AUS C RA SU80;CROWELL LM 30 H 002 "

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jun 27 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

"Permits are only effective for so long.  They can expire and then the well has to be…"

Skip Peel - Independent Landman replied Jun 27 to RAPIDES PARISH CROWELL WELL HAS NEW SERIAL NUMBER

60 yesterday
Reply by Rock Man

RSS

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service