Anyone on this site close to here T14N RGE 09W SEC 11in Red River
J&W operating Co are seeking right of way to cross my property to access a well site.He wouldn't say for sure but he hinted it would be a Haynesville well. I keep everyone updated as I get more info.

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

This behind the Cedar Hill Blueberry Farm. The road will be behind Social Springs Church
Isn't that the Martin community? My property is further S. off of Hankins Rd.
Yes!
T. Brooks, what is the Section-Township-Range for your property? I know people in that general area.
I have some property in section 33 T13N 8W. Any word on leasing in that area
Most of T13, R8W was leased up 3 years ago before we knew anything. I didn't think much about it since my family has had a lease of some kind in place (Oil, Gas, Lignite) over the past 50 years or so.

Sooooooo, My 3 yr lease at a very low rate, has a 2 yr option to renew. Have heard the folks whose options have been renewed in the last month or so have received checks for only 1 year of renewal.
My grandmother signed the same lease with 1/8th roality. The way I look at it whatever comes form the well is more than I have now. The upfront bonus would be nice but anything is better than nothing
I am interested in bonus payments for S36, T14N, R9W - this is very near some of the areas already mentioned in this discussion. It is in Methvin Community, I believe, near Bethel Church Road. Who is drilling/leasing that area? Have any leases been signed and bonus payments been made? If so, what is the "going" per acre payment? Any news will be appreciated as I rarely make it down there anymore but will have to eventually it looks like.
This well is behind Social Springs Church on US 371
Looking at the application on DNR web site the well is on Rex Woodard's property just north of Social Springs Church
Actually it is on the Mary Little Estate which is due East of the Blueberry Farm. The access road goes across my land which was my
Grandparents Elmo & Fannie Boyet
This section has already been force pooled by Samson Contour for the Jurassic Zone and Cotton Valley. Most of this section was leased back in 2005 for $150 per acre. Since it is already force pooled most big companies won't be interested since Samson already has most of it leased. If you own property in this section and aren't leased, call Samson.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service