I was informed by a reliable source leasing would begin there shortly. This will be south of zwolle.This would include carter ferry road.

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

Ken, have you heard of anyone receiving offers near or south of Zwolle yet?
Well yes, i did but it came about because of another deal the landman was working on. I told him what i had and he called back and made an offer.I don't know their schedule but know that area is next.
Ken, it's great that you have received an offer - hope it is good enough to take. I do not have a township map - what area is in township 6 - good luck in your negotiatons!
Well, without a map the easiest way would be to tell you everything south of 1215 (give or take) would be T-6
Ken, could you tell me how to contact the landman that made you the offer? My family has acreage in T8, T7, T6, T5. I would appreciate the help.
Jason, he is doing some research on mine. When we visit again let me be sure it's okay to give this info.
Ken, thanks and good luck with your offer.
ATTENTION: Please post any news on T-7,13-W concerning leases. I leased underwater in sect. 22 earlier. It has slowed now but it would help to know if any one is interested futher south. No. Sabine co. across the lake is leased so if things continue may go to hwy. 6.
Ken, a friend leased in T-7 in the Ebarb school area to Petrohawk, February 2010.
I am not for sure but I think it was R-13 W - must have been Hawks last hurahh before pulling back on the leasing. Friend has not leased underwater property in that area yet . . .
That might be 14-W but as you go futher south the lake moves in eastward. That area of the lake from the end of 1215 to Zwolle will lease if things go well. Maybe 12 months. Thanks for posting!
Recently Devon filed for a James Lime drilling permit and today I see where Forest in sect. 17 filing for smackover(13500')are they shying away from the shale this far south?
Wouldn't you say that whatever the level of drilling the more success that they have as they come south, the more likly a lease will be offered. Smackover , Bossier, or Haynesville? Forest is the furthest South at this time ,correct?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service