Does anyone have info on drilling or production status on the Hughes #1
well about 5 miles S of Center off Hwy 96? Also if further drilling will
be done near the Short comm?

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

heard they had lost the well, cave in or whatever, also heard they were going to start over.
they hit a fault and moved the rig north to the peace well
Is there a specific area near a rural community south of Center that you are interested in? Are you asking about east or west of 96 and how far from 96 are you looking for information on?
I am interested in drilling on the west side of Hwy 96. Approximately 2 miles across from the Hughes #1 that was shut down. Specifically in the Short Community.
Hughes #1H completion report filed--test 12.7MMCF/d 26/64" choke Center (Haynesville)

Here's the W-1:
http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPubli...

Sara, to take a look at what else is happening in that area go ahead and click on the link above from the Railroad Commission Website.

In the page that opens, then click on the "Map" icon button where is lists "API#:"

That will open up a seperate page that has the RRC Map of that area. You can then hit the zoom out button to view what is other wells might already be in production or permitted for that region.
D.Gaar, Thanks so much. Your info was very helpful. I assume the small points with lines spiraling to the H1 site are other wells in that area. My interest is the E Hughes survey. There is a lot of activity around that area. Piple lines being surveyed off and there has been a large water holding reservoir located on the R T Hughes survey just across the creek from the Hughes H#1 site.
WHO DRILLED THIS UNIT AND WHAT IS THE API NO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INFO THANKS
Petrohawk did the drilling. It was originally Nobles. You may get all other information on the above webside that D.Garr posted. With and interest in the E Hughes survey I have been watching the activity around the area.
API # 419-31495

This was originally filed by Petrohawk as a joint venture with Noble Energy, but ownership change petition was filed in September to only Noble.

Additional details can be found by clicking the link above. Not certain what happened with Petrohawk on this one????

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service