Does anyone have any information on whats going on in these sections?There sure has been a lot of activity over this way.Any information would be helpful.

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much for the information Skip.I am still learning,I have learned a lot from ya'll,I didn't no anything about the gas busness before I came on here,and now I am explaing things to my sister and brother.Tahnks again.
You are welcome. Most of the members get satisfaction from passing on what we have learned from others. The energy business is complicated but for many of us quite interesting. And if you happen to have land/minerals in the right spot, well that makes it even more interesting. LOL! And worth acquiring the basic knowledge that will make you a more savvy mineral owner/lessor. Good Luck.
Skip,Its me again with another question.Do you know about how long it will be (after they do the last entry) that people will start to see payments coming in? Thanks again
Wanda. I'm not sure of your meaning when you say, "last entry". The first royalty checks should arrive approximately 90 days after a lessor's well sells its first gas into the pipeline.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service