I see a sign at the corner of Harts' Landing for Nabors 620. (This is located east of the corner of Stratmore @ E. Kings) Anyone have more specific information, like serial number, etc. Much appreciated!

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Sesport, this should be the Petrohawk operated B&K Exploration 37 #1 Well (Ser #238527, 10741' TD, 14684' MD) in Sec 37-T17N-R13W and the Cedar Grove Field. The well is permitted as a Haynesville Shale test and should be in the HA RA SUB Unit.
Thanks, Les. I don't think most of my neighbors have even noticed it, or if they have they really don't know what it is. I owe ya' one. I had trouble finding it on SONRIS.
Sesport, next time you drive north up Kings Hwy. look to your right, between Lex Plant farm and the Haven and you will see the rig- just the top of it -behind the levee.
James - Thanks, will pay attention. My work route takes me south from Stratmore, so I hadn't noticed the rig. According to maps on SONRIS, that's where I thought it should be located, wouldn't have figured they would access it from all the way down by Harts' Landing though.
James - Now that all the leaves are gone from the trees, if you drive N on Kings' Hwy at night you can see the rig all lit up from across the pasture (where the horse barn is located) just north of Kings' Pointe subdivision. It's even easier to spot after dark, I saw it like that for the first time this evening.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service