Christie Jones's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your input it is greatly appreciated. I need any help I can get."

Christie Jones replied Sep 16, 2018 to OLIPHANT ENERGY AUS C UNIT, NORTH HADDENS FIELD, VERNON PARISH

34 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Thank you for the info! I have tried to find info on the company and have failed. I…"

Christie Jones replied Sep 16, 2018 to OLIPHANT ENERGY AUS C UNIT, NORTH HADDENS FIELD, VERNON PARISH

34 Oct 5, 2018

"I have not signed yet because I have not done enough research on all of the ins and…"

34 Oct 5, 2018

"Terms are 4yrs 150 per acre - 18.75% royalty. I also read in the Special provisions…"

34 Oct 5, 2018

"Just edited my post to include the other info. Company: McGinty-Durham Inc/Great Sou…"

34 Oct 5, 2018

"They are indeed going door to door. A landman contacted me about a lease. During our…"

34 Oct 5, 2018

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service