If you would be interested in helping out would you please e-mail me and let me know. Har has uploaded a map of Webster that has division lines on it.If you would like to gather intel for a section , please check out the map and let him know.He changed his name to make it easier to follow where he is watching. Look at his discussion to see how this is divided.

Views: 56

Replies to This Discussion

One of the reasons I had to post this is because we had some people signing the wrong sheets for one reason or another and we need a clean slate. The crowd was large enough for us to get in too big of a hurry as we were caught off guard.Thanks in advance.
Snakestewart...being as I was unable to attend the meeting,I was'nt able to sign anything.Is there something I need to sign in order to officially join the Webster Group?
Tom
Hello Mr. Tom , We will eventually have to sign a letter for title proof for the O&G's but that will be after official negotiations begin. We will need to begin gathering section #'s and amount of land so we can begin coloring in the sections that we have some control in. I have leaned away from official sign ins because up to this point , I didn't want people to think we were rushing them. We are now at a point where we have to find out who and where we are. Within a couple of weeks we will begin our next drive to solidifey and expand our reach. As you and I know Mr. Tom , there is strength in numbers.We are having to wait a little while because bids are not going to be opened for some of our friends to the north until Aug. 15th , I believe and we would like to give everyone a chance to join us that is interested. After our next surge we will begin to close ranks and start making sure our members are getting what they need. We can't wait forever to get ready , it must start quickly so we will be as best prepaired as we can. If anyone would like to send this info now please e-mail me at swamo.com to add your section and total acreage.
is swamo.com your e-mail address would like to give you my info ya`ll are doing a wonderfull job keeping us informed
Yes it is. We would love to have you on board buddyro !
Scott, tried to enter swamo.com, but could not get there. is that a web site you have created? you said that was your email address to buddyro, but was an invalid address when i tried to use. do you use the yahoo address for all this, or do you have another one? please post, for i do not want to get all caught up in this reading, and get left out. thanks a lot.
We do not have our web page up yet but it should be up in a few days.Nthing major but we will be adding to it as we go . The e-mail address is swamo@yahoo.com Mr. Anderson
Snake, I will be happy to keep the best intel I can for the Dorcheat area. If we had some pamplets printed telling what organization is about I will pass them out in my area. I don't mind help paying for the cost of the printing. We need to get people on board and get this ship out to sea.
Hey Pat , we are working on some literature. Thanks.
Sounds great, but please don't try to do it all yourself we are here to help, just let us know what you need and we will be happy to get it. Igot a copier at work got paper etc. Please don't try to bear the cost by yourself. You have my name and number on the SWAMO sheets from the first meeting give me a phone call or a e-mail tellimg me what you need me to do.
Talk to me snake,
joeybaggs A2 should be A1, the map has dorchete a little far east.
Welcome joeybaggs, we have had a couple of meetings you haven't missed much, and I believe Snake is organizing another one. He and his family have put a lot of effort into this and have done a great job.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service