About this Site (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do I need to post a BLOG or do I make a "talk shale" forum POST?

I have notice that many of you post things as a blog when they probably should be posted as a discussion in the forum. I don't delete the o…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Mar 2, 2009

Busiest Groups on the Site - Top Ten

Any surprises? 1. Shelby County 2. Desoto Parish 3. Drilling RIg Locations (Les has done a great job with this) 4. Sabine Parish 5. San Au…

0 Feb 20, 2009

Who can comment on my content and my profile?

By default, any member of a network can comment on the photos, videos, and blog posts you add to that network. You can change this default…

0 Feb 19, 2009

Adding iTunes to "Your Page"

How can I add My iTunes? A new feature from Apple makes a perfect addition to your My Page or the main page of your network. A feature fr…

0 Feb 19, 2009

Updated Profile Questions

If you have been on the site for awhile, you may not know that I occasionally update the profile questions. I did so the other day. To see…

0 Jan 19, 2009

Customizing and Rearranging Your "My Place"

Remember, you can customize your page by going clicking here http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/profiles/appearance/edit. Also know that yo…

0 Jan 19, 2009

Want to get your post back on the homepage?

Give a posted discussion of your's a reply (self-reply) and this will get it back to the top. Haynesville

0 Oct 29, 2008

New Applications for Your Page

http://www.gohaynesvilleshale.com/opensocial/application/list Tools to make you even more unproductive!

0 Oct 15, 2008

CORRECTION, 2 STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT...

The site has seen increasing levels of hostilities directed toward fellow members. This is disappointing but somewhat expected in a group o…

3 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Photo Section

I am not trying to be a jerk but a certain user has uploaded a ridiculous amount of pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with the pu…

Started by Checkmateking

38 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service