Shale Related Topics (10,830)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International Paper Sale

Does anyone know the approximate location of the 13,000 mineral acres being sold by IP to Chesapeake? (sale announced on 7/31/08)

Started by IRielley

0 Aug 1, 2008

New info showing on Murray Well in Pleasant Hill

What does this mean if anything??? Dry Hole Flange doesn't sound positive but what do I know? Any oil and gas experts with the terminology?…

Started by CBT

16 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Greedy Landowner

CHESAPEAKE 2nd Quarter Report Conference call 08/01/08 at 9:00 a.m. ET

I just wanted to remind everyone that wants to listen! Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) has scheduled its 2008 second quarter fina…

Started by insomniacnla

6 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by insomniacnla

section??????

How do i find the section # for my property in caddo and desoto. I would like to know if there is any way to find out which companies plan…

Started by bill morris

5 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Har C2

townships,sections etc-how do I locate on maps

If you have the section,townships and range of a well how do you find the physical location on a map. I need a crash course on surveyors li…

Started by James CD1

3 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Har C2

Wildcat Wells

How can we determine if a well is a wildcat well.

Started by Landowner

2 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Electro

How are they drilling?

I have been told by some that the drilling is being done by the unit and by some say is by the section? Which is it and please explain it t…

Started by Tom Duette

3 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by P.G.

Has anyone received a check yet in Dogwood?

I signed a lease on the 11th of July and was told I would get a check at the end of the month. I just thought they may have mailed some out…

Started by jacknick1

1 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Randy

XTO ENERGY WHO ARE THEY?

Anyone have any dealings with them and how big a player are they in this shale. I haven't heard too much about them but I might have missed…

Started by James CD1

23 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

Ellora Energy and Chesapeake Energy Corporation sign an agreement for leasehold in Shelby Co.

Ellora’s recent activity is their binding agreement with Chesapeake Energy Corporation executed on June 4, 2008, in which Chesapeake agreed…

Started by Professor Fred

1 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by kittycatmama

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service