Shale Related Topics (9,462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turning over mineral rights?

Good morning, We are about to sell Mom's house and the buyer wants the mineral rights, Her section is 27 18n 3w. I don't show any activity…

Started by dot holloway

1 Jan 31
Reply by Jay

Haynesville Shale Update

Interesting https://www.oilandgas360.com/gas-giant-the-stars-align-for-the-haynesville-shale/

Started by JHH

0 Jan 30

GHS Depends On You

The value of GHS is directly dependent on the number of active members.  If there are no current discussions, on the Main Page (Shale Relat…

Started by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

9 Jan 30
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

Eagles Ranch 14H #1

Anyone local to the Avoyelles area hearing anything about the Eagles Ranch Well? It appears that they recently finished drilling well and s…

Started by Joseph

330 Jan 30
Reply by Rock Man

Haynesville vs Fayetteville

Curious for input for reasons that the Haynesville is doing pretty well, but the F'ville has not had a rig in two years. I know the wells a…

Started by bpm

7 Jan 28
Reply by Rock Man

Leasing in Rapides Parish

A landowner contacted me about being approached by a landman from ReliaTerre Professional Land Services from Lafayette about acquiring a mi…

Started by Dr. X

15 Jan 27
Reply by Skip Peel - Independent Landman

Pipeline easement

We have been offered 400/rod for 40’ easement In desoto parish. Is there any place to see current easement prices? Thanks

Started by Terry

8 Jan 26
Reply by Terry

Shell Royalty Payments East Texas

Shell not paying full half of production, Exco is paying half of RRC production reports.I have had many contacts with Shell since this bega…

Started by etx44

4 Jan 25
Reply by etx44

East Texas Bowie County

Skip or whom it may concern.  Is there is any leasing or drilling activity in Bowie County Texas?  Not sure how to search state of Texas ac…

Started by The Shadow

9 Jan 22
Reply by The Shadow

BSI Keydets B1

I was just looking through the RRC site and looked at Form P-15 for the BSI Keydets B1 and noticed that it is only 80 acres. What gives?

Started by Mister Sunday

6 Jan 22
Reply by Mister Sunday

RSS

Groups

Not a member? Get our email.

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service