Shale Related Topics (10,746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Petrohawk New Wells

Petrohawk Announces Three New Haynesville Shale Wells Placed on Production at a Combined Rate of 73 Mmcfe/d Posted 09 December 2008 @ 07:…

Started by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

41 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

Devon Energy in the Haynesville Shale

Devon Energy upgraded to Buy at Jefferies & Co; tgt raised to $100 . Jefferies upgraded DVN to Buy from Hold and increased their tgt to…

Started by ELLIS HUGH

7 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

What is the massive anhydrite?

I started looking through old documents in the document images on sonris and found that most of the well drilled in the 70s have a nice lis…

Started by North LA

4 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

Comstock Resources, Inc. Updates Drilling Results

FRISCO, Texas, Dec. 9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Comstock Resources, Inc. ("Comstock" or the "Company") (NYSE: CRK) today updated the result…

Started by Les Bamburg

1 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

Lease back question

Here is the scenario. Ninety acres total. 80 acres under toledo bend in an estate and 10 acres that remained above the waterline once the l…

Started by Greedy Landowner

24 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

In the State of Louisiana.......

O.K. guys and gals. I have a friend that ran a scenario by me that I need your help on. You know I dont like to admit that I dont know some…

Started by Snake Stewart

102 Dec 8, 2008

Canadian Oil and Gas Inquiry Report on Unconventional Shales

Nice article about drilling shale - here's a link if you want to see the graphics.. http://www.dobmagazine.nickles.com/profiler.asp?article

Started by SharonB T18N R15W S8

9 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

Drilling on Hwy 1 North

There is a lot of drilling on Hwy 1 North of 538 , Does anyone have any info on that yet, JED

Started by Joe Dyer

0 Dec 7, 2008

Drilling

How do we find out if there going to drill?

Started by ker

19 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Les Bamburg

UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, THIS IS GROOVY GROVE AND I GOT MY DRAFT PAID TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello everyone, the black cloud (jack spot) did not rain on my parade. i got my money today !!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so thankful for this . and e…

Started by groovy grove

26 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Gas Baron

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service