Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant's Discussions (20,264)

Discussions Replied To (12125) Replies Latest Activity

"Jay, do you think that any companies would consider a lease offer with no bonus, a H…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 20, 2008 to Decline Curves: Barnett vs. Haynesville

203 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by sesport II

"Alexus, you are correct that much of the information appearing in this thread is ina…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 20, 2008 to All leasing comes to halt

266 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Sue

"It'll make 8 times what my 1/4 acre will Old Hillbilly. Whether you choose to sell o…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 20, 2008 to ROYALTY INCOME DECLINES WITH THE DECLINE IN WELL PRODUCTION

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"Thanks, Mmmarkkk. Every decline curve discussion needs a reservoir engineer. I was h…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 20, 2008 to ROYALTY INCOME DECLINES WITH THE DECLINE IN WELL PRODUCTION

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"Hey, Spring Branch. I guessed at the answer. Your confirmation is welcome. By the ti…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 19, 2008 to ROYALTY INCOME DECLINES WITH THE DECLINE IN WELL PRODUCTION

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"IWindom, I am not able to define the difference. I used the term mmcfe as a direct q…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 19, 2008 to ROYALTY INCOME DECLINES WITH THE DECLINE IN WELL PRODUCTION

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"Robert, I think that your second posit is most likely. If there is connection to mar…"

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"Good question, Robert. Unfortunately, I am not qualified to estimate operating cost…"

28 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Phillip Briggs

"Sounds good BirdDawg. However, if you host a GHS bird shoot, you might get a few mor…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 19, 2008 to Decline Curves: Barnett vs. Haynesville

203 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by sesport II

"Grice, I think you are right about the IP rate. I seem to remember reading that. In…"

Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant replied Oct 19, 2008 to Decline Curves: Barnett vs. Haynesville

203 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by sesport II

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service