Kirk Barrell's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"The Carla Petro tract supposedly relates to a Tusc sand prospect and not the TMS fro…"

Kirk Barrell replied Mar 16, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Madman, Here's the plat from the unit order from Sept-2010. Rumor this morning is th…"

Kirk Barrell replied Mar 14, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Madman, Here's the link to the Office of Conservation Unit Hearing schedule. You can…"

Kirk Barrell replied Mar 13, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"my last post captures that."

Kirk Barrell replied Mar 12, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Madman, Pryme's latest detailed presentation on the Avoyelles project is here: http:…"

Kirk Barrell replied Mar 12, 2011 to Austin Chalk in Louisiana: including Avoyelles, Rapides, Pointe Coupee, Florida Parishes, East Baton Rouge, Vernon

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Yes, that's another excellent point. The operator is paying 100% of the costs, but o…"

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Madman, I forgot to provide this link to our map showing the recent drilling activit…"

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Madman, I'll provide a little perspective from the "industry side" which rarely seem…"

196 Oct 10, 2018
Reply by CenturyMan

"Gray, I found 3 logs on SONRIS.  Send me an email to kabarrell@gmail.com, and I'll a…"

Kirk Barrell replied Mar 8, 2011 to Tuscaloosa Marine Shale

84 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Abington, I would argue that if a well comes on at 1000 barrels of oil per day, the…"

Kirk Barrell replied Mar 6, 2011 to Tuscaloosa Marine Shale

84 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Joe Aldridge

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service