Bill Land's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you share where you read this?  Reason I ask is because I do not see any permit…"

Bill Land replied Feb 3, 2016 to GEP Haynesville / GeoSouthern Contacting in My Area

46 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Don, what STR are you in?"

Bill Land replied Jan 18, 2016 to GEP Haynesville / GeoSouthern Contacting in My Area

46 Feb 3, 2016

"Where is your 160 acres? That is very low bonus in comparison to what I've heard. Th…"

Bill Land replied Jan 12, 2016 to GEP Haynesville / GeoSouthern Contacting in My Area

46 Feb 3, 2016

"Oh OK. If you have inhouse contacts, that will work. Would you mind emailing to me @…"

Bill Land replied Jan 5, 2016 to GEP Haynesville / GeoSouthern Contacting in My Area

46 Feb 3, 2016

"Hi Jay Yeah I'm aware they are in the Woodlands, but wanted to know if anyone might…"

Bill Land replied Jan 5, 2016 to GEP Haynesville / GeoSouthern Contacting in My Area

46 Feb 3, 2016

"Well your lessors were misinformed or inexperienced. Kudos to you, but for the peopl…"

Bill Land replied Nov 20, 2015 to Lease Offer in Desoto

29 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"Pirate I know that Arkoma/Blue Ribbon is NOT an operator. Go search for any permitte…"

Bill Land replied Nov 20, 2015 to Lease Offer in Desoto

29 Nov 20, 2015

"Do not lease with Blue Ribbon nor Arkoma. They are looking to sell the leasehold int…"

Bill Land replied Nov 4, 2015 to Lease Offer in Desoto

29 Nov 20, 2015

"Do NOT accept anything less than 25% royalty. Blue Ribbon is attempting to stay unde…"

Bill Land replied Nov 4, 2015 to Blue Ribbon Energy Group LLC agreement to lease

48 Mar 25, 2016

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service