Joe Aldridge's Discussions (1,629)

Discussions Replied To (670) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, all of this is good and fine. The problem is this will only last 10 years or s…"

Joe Aldridge replied Jul 4, 2016 to NATION'S ELECTRICITY NOW 40% CHEAPER AS COAL FIRED PLANTS CLOSE

20 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Franks, Is he saying that the fires in Canada and the revolutions in Nigeria and Ven…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 30, 2016 to Natural Gas - The Perfect Storm Is Coming

21 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Franks

"Hope you are right Skip. The lack of equity participation has concerned me. I have b…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 29, 2016 to Natural Gas - The Perfect Storm Is Coming

21 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Franks

"Again, How many times do I need to say it. There in no way that the US is going to l…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 23, 2016 to Our View: Limiting oil imports would help to protect American producers (Lubbock Avalanche-Journal)

3 May 24, 2016
Reply by Franks

"I see you are a name caller. So sad that you can't discuss something without becomin…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 5, 2016 to Midstates Petroleum and Ultra Petroleum declare Bankruptcy

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"I don't see where party has anything to do with it. We need a strong energy sector.…"

Joe Aldridge replied May 5, 2016 to Midstates Petroleum and Ultra Petroleum declare Bankruptcy

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"The way I read your response is we should have known better. I don't think that is p…"

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Paul, A very wise old independent oilman once told me many years ago that we are dea…"

10 May 5, 2016
Reply by Joe Aldridge

"Skip, I don't understand why you say that a person is a member of the "conspiracy cr…"

Joe Aldridge replied Apr 17, 2016 to NATION'S BIGGEST COAL COMPANY FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY

18 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"This is what I've been saying for 6+ months. Instead of Obama's $10 per barrel tax o…"

Joe Aldridge replied Mar 6, 2016 to Energy policy expert says oil slump is a 'bust'

1 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Joe Aldridge

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service