mooncookie's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"You might want to check out the CNN recap of Johnny-boy's little chat.... Here are s…"

mooncookie replied Sep 5, 2008 to Obama says, 'I will tap our natural gas reserves'!!'I will cut taxes for 95% of Amercans'!!

170 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Interesting... haven't worked with Jeff on anything since my Peak-Shaving Optimizati…"

mooncookie replied Sep 4, 2008 to Might be interested in this source from US gov about the price of Natural Gas

9 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by mooncookie

"I haven't played with it all that much, but my favorite part is the consumption sect…"

mooncookie replied Sep 4, 2008 to Might be interested in this source from US gov about the price of Natural Gas

9 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by mooncookie

"You will love this even more: The govt. has been observed changing their facts and…"

9 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by mooncookie

"I hear the electric car is getting a chance at a comeback as well. There is also the…"

mooncookie replied Sep 3, 2008 to Support CNG

52 Sep 26, 2008

"Civic transportaion and govt employees could be phased-in more readily (as they can…"

mooncookie replied Sep 2, 2008 to Support CNG

52 Sep 26, 2008

"Let CNG be our methadone, until we get comfortable with smartcars. I think it will…"

mooncookie replied Sep 2, 2008 to Support CNG

52 Sep 26, 2008

"Tomatoe Tah-mah-to Get the green, but make sure you have some super-awesome environ…"

mooncookie replied Sep 2, 2008 to Elm Grove area Chesapeake or Petrohawk which is most likely to produce?

20 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Lerret

"Some saavy Investment firms are watching the peripheral closely and investing in the…"

mooncookie replied Aug 27, 2008 to Besides O&G, what kinds of companies support O&G , that will profit or grow due to the Haynesville shale ?

7 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by barneyfife

"Exactly, but the EPA DOES IN FACT HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE SUPREME COURT ON THE CWA PRO…"

mooncookie replied Aug 27, 2008 to Water in personal water well dropped costing $1500 after gas well drills 4-6 water wells

93 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service