Douglas Rayburn's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"So as to not miss lead I did remove that statement. I don't know of any horizontal w…"

Douglas Rayburn replied Apr 18, 2016 to How to participate in production without a lease position

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"If you know of a dry hole in the ground zero of the TM s I would appreciate it or if…"

Douglas Rayburn replied Apr 18, 2016 to How to participate in production without a lease position

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Thank you sir and I am interested in common people taking the knowledge we have and…"

Douglas Rayburn replied Apr 15, 2016 to How to participate in production without a lease position

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Not soliciting anything here I asked for personal opinions about a program I am putt…"

Douglas Rayburn replied Apr 14, 2016 to How to participate in production without a lease position

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Thank you sir.  All constructive comments will be used to make our program work."

Douglas Rayburn replied Apr 14, 2016 to How to participate in production without a lease position

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"The purpose of the small amount is to give an opportunity to more people and make it…"

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Thank you for at least reading. I am moving as fast as I can, having to learn  much…"

Douglas Rayburn replied Apr 12, 2016 to How to participate in production without a lease position

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

"No sir they are vertical although the horizontal well price has come down quite a bi…"

Douglas Rayburn replied Apr 12, 2016 to How to participate in production without a lease position

19 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by ShaleGeo

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service