Hopeful About Natural Gas's Discussions (517)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"Lest we forget Aubrey's famous, nearly last words ... "$30,000 an acre is chump chan…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Oct 21, 2019 to Energy Stocks Fall Faster Than Oil Prices

12 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Dion Warr, CPL

"Steve,  I really like how you asked your kids to offer your rights to your nieces an…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Feb 7, 2019 to Daddy said "Never Sell Your Mineral Rights" - But, I Did

20 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"The link works! I got my donation in. Thanks for your efforts, Keith. Keep up the gr…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Jan 9, 2019 to Donation Link Now Working

4 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"Merry Christmas to All - and Happy New Year! "

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Dec 26, 2018 to Merry Christmas!

3 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"This is another example of the value of GHS.  Where else would a minerals owner go t…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Dec 13, 2018 to Royalty payments

6 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by Kathy M. Stephens

"Bobi, I am so very sorry for your family's loss!  Cancer is the scourge of our times…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Nov 8, 2018 to Pray for Bobi Carr's Family

14 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Pam

"Good news for you Ken! I hope you enjoy Virginia and the home health care biz. I've…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Nov 8, 2018 to Big Changes Ahead for the Network - Please Read

10 Nov 11, 2018
Reply by Rock Man

"GHS is a great site. When it started it was like nothing else on the net. It was gre…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Oct 3, 2018 to GoHaynesvilleShale

5 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Katherine, I think I'm a minerals neighbor of yours. Check your Inbox. We've met a f…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Apr 5, 2018 to PAYMENT FROM HORIZONTAL WELL DRILLED ACROSS SECTIONS

49 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Jesse Joyner

"Thanks for posting this Katherine! It's in my area and I want to stay up with what's…"

Hopeful About Natural Gas replied Apr 5, 2018 to PAYMENT FROM HORIZONTAL WELL DRILLED ACROSS SECTIONS

49 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Jesse Joyner

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service