Benjamin Hall's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing that experience. This is truly amazing to watch the progress of s…"

Benjamin Hall replied Oct 11, 2012 to Radical Improvements to Fracking Efficiency?

3 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Hopeful About Natural Gas

"Congrats on the new site interface!  I really like the cleaner look and navigation a…"

Benjamin Hall replied Oct 2, 2012 to [update: Lease Database added] New Design Being Implemented

40 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Vernon

"Good point about the ports and refueling--Singapore is studying it now. Fingers cros…"

Benjamin Hall replied Sep 5, 2012 to Shipping Industry Converting to LNG?

6 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by dbob

"Thanks Baron...I like how you think"

Benjamin Hall replied Sep 1, 2011 to No-cost lease vs. Deductions

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Hall

"Thank you Sweetniece, essay, and Henry for your thoughtful replies."

Benjamin Hall replied Aug 29, 2011 to No-cost lease vs. Deductions

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Hall

"  For anyone who may have missed the teleconference last Friday about the changes i…"

Benjamin Hall replied Aug 1, 2011 to Sabine River Authority to address new regulations and water prices

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Hall

"I will be recording the session and posting it to Wrightwaterresources.com BUT you'l…"

Benjamin Hall replied Jul 28, 2011 to Sabine River Authority to address new regulations and water prices

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Hall

"Many landowners in Sabine and DeSoto parishes will find that they now fall under the…"

Benjamin Hall replied Jul 28, 2011 to Sabine River Authority to address new regulations and water prices

5 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Benjamin Hall

"This morning the New York Times produced a piece that included some data about the E…"

Benjamin Hall replied May 28, 2011 to Eagle Ford Production Could Overtake Barnett, Haynesville

19 May 29, 2011
Reply by JHH

"Regarding the flowing waters in Louisiana, the legal question of who owns that water…"

Benjamin Hall replied May 23, 2011 to Water needed to Drill - can companies pump from public bodies of water?

19 May 27, 2011
Reply by Timber Gal

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service