Steve P's Discussions (560)

Discussions Replied To (512) Replies Latest Activity

"i have a lease that went to encanalSWEPI about 5 years ago, has a HA well on it, now…"

Steve P replied Jan 16, 2016 to GEP Haynesville / GeoSouthern Contacting in My Area

46 Feb 3, 2016
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"While it may not pay near-term benefits, I think gaining the approval to export is i…"

Steve P replied Jan 5, 2016 to Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

7 Jan 5, 2016

"to Mr. Dow's point, "opinion" is either interpretation or extrapolation of data.  In…"

Steve P replied Nov 23, 2015 to "HAYNESVILLE SHALE NEEDS $6.50 GAS TO BREAK EVEN": ART BERMAN

24 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Bradley McWilliams

"I own minerals in a unit drilled by SWEPI and Encana.  I didn't get royalty checks f…"

Steve P replied Nov 16, 2015 to Good Bye Encana: Encana Completes Sale of Its Haynesville Natural Gas Assets

23 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by mickey montana

"There is more than enough bleak news to go around right now. But there are several t…"

Steve P replied Sep 29, 2015 to THE OTHER SIDE OF LOW COMMODITY PRICES - LARGEST LA INDUSTRY: CHEMICALS

2 Sep 30, 2015

"failure to pay royalties owed is not generally an insurable event.  If it  has under…"

Steve P replied Sep 23, 2015 to County royalty owners arm themselves for war

126 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Franks

"Renewable energy is the energy of the future. but the central question is - how far…"

Steve P replied Sep 22, 2015 to THE GROWTH OF GLOBAL RENEWABLE ENERGY

6 Sep 23, 2015

"is there some way to identify those 156 wells by S-T-R other than a section by secti…"

Steve P replied Sep 15, 2015 to Picking Up Positions In NatGas

9 Oct 4, 2015

"My intuition would tell me that the Wall Street suits would be taking hard second lo…"

Steve P replied Sep 9, 2015 to LOOMING LNG GLUT?

4 Sep 11, 2015

"Best I can tell from my reading, the primary environmental risks related to the oil…"

Steve P replied May 21, 2015 to How Environmentalists are Slowly Killing the Oil Industry

13 May 21, 2015
Reply by Gary Joseph Anselmo

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service