Bobi Carr ("parker")'s Discussions (2,206)

Discussions Replied To (1935) Replies Latest Activity

"I see Bossier Assignments in 2017.  Hopefully someone will have some insight (pun in…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Apr 25, 2019 to Ensight?

7 May 20, 2019
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Just my guess.  These items were pending before the sale went through.  Good luck to…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Apr 2, 2019 to New BHP (BPX) Billiton well permits

16 Apr 5, 2019

"Kathy,  I haven't read any of casingpoints remarks before but when I read it, I thou…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Mar 24, 2019 to Individual Income Tax Question

17 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by casingpoint

"Here is the link to check permits by date: http://sonlite.dnr.state.la.us/sundown/ca…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Nov 14, 2018 to Cross Unit Laterals in Lake Bistineau Field

6 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

"Thank you for you condolences.  We had many miracles during Sarah's treatment at St.…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Nov 1, 2018 to Pray for Bobi Carr's Family

14 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Pam

"GoRicky,   I would hold Skip's reputation up to any of the other contributors on the…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Apr 11, 2016 to Best Days Still Ahead For American Shale Revolution

19 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Bobi Carr ("parker")

"I bet a bunch of folks who were afraid of hard work before the downturn have decided…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Dec 17, 2015 to I want to know how to get a job with Jeffery Hildebrand. What a nice, Oil & Gas way to say "Merry Christmas."

5 Dec 17, 2015

"I bet lots of laid off oil and gas workers would be pleased to have a shot at workin…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Dec 17, 2015 to I want to know how to get a job with Jeffery Hildebrand. What a nice, Oil & Gas way to say "Merry Christmas."

5 Dec 17, 2015

"I was pleased with Encana.  "

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Nov 19, 2015 to Anadarko, GeoSouthern or BHP?

7 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by ShaleGeo

"Jay,   I don't have any knowledge whatsoever about this part of DeSoto Parish.  If a…"

Bobi Carr ("parker") replied Nov 9, 2015 to Lease Offer in Desoto

29 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service