Kat Bloomfield's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"Years ago, I posted a guideline to what landowners need to do to preserve their clai…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Aug 24, 2011 to J-W Operating: The good, the bad and the ugly.

39 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by smith1

"BINGO"

Kat Bloomfield replied Aug 24, 2011 to "Haynesville Shale Activity Continues to Decline"

42 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"This hits the nail on the proverbial head.  Without a national energy policy that pr…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Aug 24, 2011 to "Haynesville Shale Activity Continues to Decline"

42 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Skip Peel - Mineral Consultant

"Actually, there was a change made to the right to file class actions under federal l…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Aug 24, 2011 to Chk to start deducting "some" costs from royalty cks/post production costs/Texas/Star-Telegram

65 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Henry

"uploaded is a 2007 Mineral Law Institute article long ago posted.  It is relevant to…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Aug 24, 2011 to Chk to start deducting "some" costs from royalty cks/post production costs/Texas/Star-Telegram

65 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Henry

"And, I surmise from the attached that the pressure on the LOC is constant and immine…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Aug 4, 2011 to Encana Going with Cross Unit Laterals for Optimum Drainage

17 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"I also upload the attached.  Dated February, 2011, it suggests the Louisiana Office…"

Kat Bloomfield replied Aug 4, 2011 to Encana Going with Cross Unit Laterals for Optimum Drainage

17 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"I do not know but my money says, no.  And, further, I would venture to say they're n…"

17 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"Uploaded is a newsletter circulated about shale play litigation"

17 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

"Oh, I think not just mineral owners may be concerned if the above becomes the norm. …"

17 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Kat Bloomfield

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service