po boy's Discussions (216)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"East 8o coalition on front page of Bossier Press Tribune today."

po boy replied Aug 4, 2008 to LARGE COALITION EMERGING from LA Downs to Haughton Hwy 157- NO BONUS MONEY REQUIRED!

21 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Gerald Alley

"Ok all, we are wondering OFF Topic. Lets get back to JUST the FACTS. Latest offer ,w…"

po boy replied Aug 4, 2008 to Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

345 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Jay Murrell

"I guess they could send their royalty checks to Al Gore, or any one of a million env…"

po boy replied Aug 3, 2008 to Is this what we have to look forward too?

33 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by JHH

"One of my first business professors started out with a truism that has been a part o…"

po boy replied Aug 3, 2008 to Is this what we have to look forward too?

33 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by JHH

"My guess would be the tax form would read something like line 1: HOW MUCH DID YOU M…"

po boy replied Aug 3, 2008 to How much does the ArklaTex stand to lose in taxes if Obama wins?

256 Aug 29, 2008
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

"Buying outright at that price may or may not be a bargain, depending on location. It…"

po boy replied Aug 3, 2008 to Purchasing a landowners royalties

5 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Two Dogs, Pirate

"Oh Where is Tommy Williams when you need him? We are getting of topic. What is your…"

po boy replied Aug 2, 2008 to Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

345 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Jay Murrell

"Mention of us80 oil and gas coalition on the Shreveport Times website. Seems tobe ha…"

po boy replied Aug 2, 2008 to LARGE COALITION EMERGING from LA Downs to Haughton Hwy 157- NO BONUS MONEY REQUIRED!

21 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Gerald Alley

"This info we provided on joining, who,where and how much offered, is the valuable ba…"

po boy replied Aug 2, 2008 to Current Offers recieved-How Much? By Whom? Where? POST THEM AND AREA SO WE CAN COMPARE

345 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Jay Murrell

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service