All Discussions Tagged 'tax' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tax forms from ChK

Anyone got their tax forms from CHk yet? Is there a minimum amount of royalties before they are required to send?

Started by dan dugdale

5 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by dan dugdale

Bloomberg Businessweek: "Chesapeake's 1% Tax Rate Shows Cost of Drilling Subsidy" 7/2/2012

"...Chesapeake paid $53 million over its 23-year history, or about 1 percent of the cumulative pretax profits during that period, data comp…

Started by DrWAVeSport Cd1

14 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by DrWAVeSport Cd1

Taxes (unpopular post I'm sure!)

Hi all - This has been very informative, and I thank you all for your insights, information and scuttlebutt. I have a question, esp. aimed…

Started by Timber Gal

27 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by adubu

Briefs... from the regular session of the Louisiana Legislature

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS  First Posted: May 23, 2011 - 2:32 pmLast Updated: May 23, 2011 - 2:33 pm BATON ROUGE, La. — A New Orleans area lawm…

Started by jffree1

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by Joe Ring

Have property assessment/tax statements for payment been sent yet, Desoto Parish?

Anybody received theirs yet? If I remember right, they should be coming soon? Does the tax collector (sheriff's) office have a working webs…

Started by VSC DeSoto South

2 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by The_Baron

Didn't know that..what a gig...

Searching through the EIA report. Found a company called Motiva Industries. They seem to have 3 refineries along the Gulf Coast. Also found…

Started by Mark

10 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Grillin' - MmmMmm

Manchurian Candidate? (from Bloomberg)

Worth taking the time to read (from respected media source (Bloomberg), not right-wing blog)... Link: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pi

Started by exbig4acct

9 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Jay Murrell

Question about state taxes for the out of state landowner

Will an out of state landowner owe Louisiana taxes on their lease bonus income? Will they also owe state tax in their home state? Which sta…

26 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Martin

Will the parishes increase the property values? Will property tax rates go up now?

Will the parishes increase the property values? Will property tax rates go up now?

38 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by The_Baron

Which candidate ... which tax plan???

The Tax Policy Center's study has compared the two candidates' tax plans. This is some of the most concise, yet informative, information, I…

Started by sesport

0 Nov 2, 2008

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service