OK - so first time here, has anyone had any one pull out of an agreement lately?

Views: 77

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There have been some. What company pulled out and where and what was the offer?
XTO
I heard that some attorney put a deal together with some landowners and led them to believe that XTO was buying the deal for $XXXXX.00 when in fact XTO knew nothing of the deals amount other than it was being put together for their review. So if this is the case with you don't get mad at XTO, get mad at the person putting the deal together.
You need to show you township and direction for someone in the area to comment if they have seen the same thing.
I believe it is 10N - 10W
I am in 15n 14w, XTO is still negotiating with me and my neighbors.
Can you tell me if you have landman negotiating or XTO man
I have had both the in-house landman with XTO contact me a few times to check the status of the lease but I am mostly speaking to Roc Cosper, a landman out of Oklahoma(?).
Could you please give me the inhouse contact you have for XTO - I would like to contact him/her
Thanks KB, I was at son's soccer practice. LOL

You can call the in-house landman, he/she will tell you if you are in an area that XTO may be interested in. The in-house landman may offer you a lease but if you have many changes or additions to their basic lease, the in-house landman will assign you to a field landman.

If you wish to call Roc Cosper, he is the most pleasant, up-front landman I have met. Mr. Cosper's number is 361-935-2806.

Best wishes in your lease!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service