Does anyone know of any new leasing, drilling, or other O&G activity in the southern counties of ARKANSAS?

Views: 444

Replies to This Discussion

By now you know that the rig is gone. Thats ok because they did NOT concrete in the hole! So I still have my doubts. Border pulled out on Thursday so they are gone. I think its temporary. Alot of people (oil companies) hanging around like vultures haha just waiting to see if they can get a bite! I wonder what are the odds of them finding what they want vertical then coming back later to go horizontal?
hhhmmm, I got some bad info. It came from some people on the crews that were let go and it came to them from the crew leaders that let them go, so they got some bad info. What is up with that? Heard it from 2 different people. What is up with the bad info???????????? To throw people off.
There is a lot of bad info out there. Just remember, Dont believe anything you hear and only half of what you see!!!
Any further news as of today?
That is exactly what I thought! Everything they have done is revolving around secrecy! I have been trying to find out how deep they were putting the casing. Another company is here now and offering more money for leases than Borders. Some people are taking this! They are leasing land that is right in the thick of things so they know what they are doing!!
I dont know the company, but 250.00 and 20% for 3 yrs
Borders is still leasing in the area, but they are trying to do it over the phone and e-mail. They didnt go very far, just to Shreveport so they are still just playing games, as usual!
Nothing that I know of. How did you find out they were setting casing to 10,000? Ive been trying hard to find out because that determines where they end up horizontally(doesnt it?)
If you want to keep up with the leases and if they are getting a permit to plug, go to this site: www.aogc2.state.ar.us/WIPE/2009/ this is a weekly report.
My source says that EOG is evaluating what type of frac to put on the well and will be back to try and drill horizonal test. Did you see the picture of the wellhead, it had EOG written on it. Other landmen are still in the courthouse, just not the Border idiots.
Yea , saw the picture, kinda hard for them to deny what we have known for a long time, E.O.G. Hopefully your source is right. But that is pretty much what I have been thinking!
Ok, sorry to jump into this thread...but what zone are we talking about..is it haynesville?

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service