Pelosi "God Sent Us OBAMA?" VIDEO: Obama Kids Sing for Dear Leader...

When I viewed this You Tube Video I personally found it very disturbing. When you view it I'll be interested to see what your thoughts are, both republican and democrate.
In our economic times i understand that is priority and it will soon be worked out and we will all go forward. One thing we can't afford is to make the wrong decision on November 4th. We need to be informed and ask questions no matter what party you support. These are times of great decision making not only for our new leader but for us as americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA

Since starting this discussion only a few hours ago at best, FOX NEWS has picked up this video and it is now on their main web page... go to

http://www.foxnews.com

Views: 235

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

BirdDawg, I think a hard knocks education needs to be president. We have had enough of ivy growing out the butt.
WoW guys tune into sean hannity on fox news now..they are going to play this you tube video~
2 Dogs,
Agree
OGC,
You stated: "Obama has both common sense and an Ivy League education." You did not mention experience in this thread.

The presidency is not an entry-level position... And the thing that worries me the most is the fact that people are not looking at Obama's education. Some areas of Houston, Texas people are already planning to support Obama because of his race. There are tee-shirts being worn by blacks with Obama on one side, and on the back of the tee-shirts there are various designs but one has a black fists and the words underneath “Black Pride” (some of the guys wearing the tee-shirt still think Clinton is president) November 4th people will be voting for a new president to lead our country. I will share my voting booth with someone who thinks Bill Clinton is still the president and now they are shouting out... "OBAMA!!!!"
If or when this man wins it will be because of uneducated people living on government assistance, and relying on continual handouts while watching Oprah and other liberal celebrities telling the president how to do his job. It is so easy to be armchair presidential critics while directing a country at arms length but try doing it in real life. I hear it is a really hard job... Obama may have the ability to talk his way into some people hearts and wallets, but surely he will not be able to talk the terrorist into not attacking Americans or put the war to an abrupt end without substantial causalities. And the economy, wow can’t wait to see how this Harvard degree candidate has prepared himself for this challenge…
I want someone who knows what it is like to lay his or her life down for a friend McCain was battered, broken and bruised for his country (yes, this is old news but it is the act of this man's loyalty to protect our country.) I do not care how long ago McCain suffered for his country the fact is he suffered, but all I can see is Obama running for cover when push comes to shove.
All men will be judged by their works. You can run but you can't hide form judgement day, and the people aren't the judge. He will answer for the destruction he will cause and the divison he is causing in the country between the different peoples. Fists on the back of tee shirts is nothing as to what is going to happen if he is elected, and destruction begins. Killing, robbing, rapeing: the streets will look like a war zone.
We cannot afford NOT to vote this November 4th. I am working with my nephew because he continues to ride on the race card and nothing else... When I ask him why he want to vote for Obama he brings up 911. Uh???

AND...

If McCain wins it will be war because the Obama supporters will swear that Obama was robbed because he is black... We cannot avoid the fallout.
Gore wasn't BLACK and he was robbed!
He was not robbed... Goodness gracious are we back on sore loser Gore again? On this note let's just agree to disagree, because life is too short to visit Gore... Grrrr!

What is it with you guys when the dems lose it is the reps fault. Heck take some responsibility to the lost and just get over it...
Good point Keb.
You folk's need to get over that and move on.
I think it is terribly unfortunate that people wearing the tee shirts you described. But I really find it hard to believe that after almost eight years of George Bush that anyone still thinks that Clinton is still president. Not everyone who lives in government housing is uneducated and sits around waiting for a handout. Most Americans are just one or two paychecks from homelessness. Have you ever seen the Lou Dobbs show? no one can tell the president how to do his job better than he. he says he's an Independent, but it is clear where he stands.

There are people who won't vote for Obama simply because he is Black. There will be people who will vote for him because he is Black. I think they will neutralize each other's votes.
Do you believe being hurt while serving in the military is qualification for the presidency of the United States. And is this mess we're in less of a challenge for McCain?
I appreciate you exchanging your views without being insulting.
Visit Houston and check out the ghetto. Every election the homeless receive cash payment to vote party lines and this is the truth. If Obama wins it will not be because of his experience or education. But who cares? If Obama wins it does not matter to the liberals if he won or fought fairly... Just as long as Obama is in the office. But one day and I pray soon Obama supporters will see what the fuss is all about.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service