Is Haynesville Shale Co. still buying or leasing land?

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sharon,

Who has sent you e-mails? I can assure you that I have not. I would suggest that you do what you can do to retain your minerals.
I don't know who that was from! I am a rookie at this. I didn't mean to send someone a reply that did not want it.
How much land do you have and how much do you want for it?
43 acres.
Land appraised at $153,000 July 6, 2007
Timber appraised at $51,750.00 November 30,2007
We want the appraised value plus 1/2 mineral rights.
Hayesvillshale has send me 12 imails this moringing and I do not want to get any more.Remove me from this list.
Sharon, you started the thread every time someone comments on your thread you get an email.
Danny, is that you?
What a minute! What's w/ the 2 DIFFERENT Sharon Taylors. The 1st started this thread and now there is a Sharon TALOR complaining about emails?!? I suggest no one take this thread too seriously. However, I would suggest to the real Sharon Taylor that you have received good, sound advice NOT to sell your land, but if you must, retain the mineral rights. Get an oil and gas attorney.
I think this might be a sting for solicitations lol, but if its real the poeple who are buying rights arent paying jack for them what they are really worth, I knew a guy who recieved an offer that was lower than the lease bonus, he was like are you kidding me, 140 grand for 80 acres in the play, to buy 100% of the mineral rights that were unleased and not HBP, you could wind up throwing a fortune away Sharon.
Checkmate, unfortunately, there are unscrupulous people trying to buy property like the example you explained, and unfortunately there are people ignorant enough to sell them property. As far as Sharon Taylor is concerned, there are 2 users with that name on GHS and 1 Sharon Talor. All females from Round Rock, TX. Maybe a Sybil thing.
Sharon may need money now, If she has property suitable to grow timber, I know someone that may buy the property with or without minerals.
Thank you for the advice. I am Sharon Taylor from Austin, Texas. I don't know who the other person is. I started this "this thread". I do have an attorney in Natchitoches, Louisiana.

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service