Looking for some info on this well. I can't get any info out of
J&W Drilling as to what type of well this is or how deep they are planning to drill. The well is being drilled as I type.

CV RB SUMM;LITTLE 11

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's the first time I have seen the depth of a well @ 9,999 feet. It looks like a verticle well. I believe they have to list an "H" after the name of the well if it's a horizontal Well. Cotton Valley formation reservoir B. But not all companies fill out the well information correctly. Sorry but that's all I can see about that well. Not much to go on off of sonrise.

Jaybird
The original application is to drill for gas, at a proposed total depth of 9,999 feet. The original application was to drill the CV reservoir A, but later amended to reservoir B. The original application date was 7/24/08, approved on 08/05/08, filed on 08/13/08, and is scheduled to expire on 2/8/09. I find no record, other than the permit approval, indicating work has began on the well.
Does Sonrise, have info. on wells in TX, or is it just for La.?
Eat Beef, unfortunately SonRis only covers Louisiana. The database is a service of the LA. State Dept. of Natural Resources. I haven't done much in Texas to date but what I have examined on-line is not very user-friendly or comprehensive.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service