I'm very new to blogging stuff....but not totally stupid to mineral leases.......if we had a good, honest, lawyer reviewing our lease wouldn't that be advisable...I've had both kinds in land transactions...it might take more research...wonder what the fee range is...

Tags: Lawyer

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your best option is to form an alliance and to have each homeowner contribute a fair share to the cost of hiring that attorney. Our group used Daniel Murchison who specializes in land transactions and each household contributed $100 towards his fee. Stay away from percentages.
Where is this attorney located? Address or Phone # handy?
Thank You
He is an attorney out of Natchitoches. I don't have a number for him but he did great things for our group. Highly recommend!
thx for the tips....
Have any of you looked into that families ties? Or the ties that the lawyers in his family has? Maybe he has the best intentions and is completely un-biased.

Randy
Randy,

LOL What is that supposed to mean? LOL You must have a scoop none of the rest of us does.
Sheila: Murchison is doing work on our property now. I highly recommend his firm. In fact, Haynesville listed him on the main page of this website!

RSS

Support GoHaynesvilleShale.com

Not a member? Get our email.

Groups

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service